Find the information and resources that you need to administer the Plan.
We are dedicated to supporting our participating employers administer the Plan:
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA)
- Public Services Health and Safety Association (PSHSA)
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS)
- Workplace Safety North (WSN)
- Workplace Insurance and Safety Employee Trust (WISE Trust)
Resources, updates, and training for participating employers
Retroactive salary increases?
Contact WISE Trust before processing any prior year retroactive salary increases. We’ll provide you with direction on the process to ensure the correct additional prior year retroactive pension contributions are made.
Get the numbers to help you administer the Plan.
Common employer questions
2022 Member Contribution Rates
Effective July 1, 2022, member pension contribution rates will increase by 0.6% of pensionable earnings. Employer normal cost contribution rate …
Contribution Rate Changes
The conversion valuation report as at July 1, 2020 for the WSIB Employees’ Pension Plan (the Plan) was filed in …
The WISE Trust Pension Contact Centre is member’s one-stop-shop
The best way to help members get their questions answered is direct them to the WISE Trust Pension Contact Centre. …