Last updated: June 2021
1. Disclaimer of Plan Information
The Website is for information purposes only and is not intended to provide specific individual financial, legal, investment, Plan or tax advice. The Website is designed to outline as simply as possible the main features of the WSIB Employees’ Pension Plan (the “Plan”) and is provided to you for your personal, non-commercial use.
As a visitor to the Website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance by you on any information on the Website shall be at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Website, or any information, materials, and Content on the Website at any time, without notice and without any liability to you.
4. Conditions of Use
- in any manner violate any applicable federal, provincial, local, or international law or regulation including, without limitation, any laws regarding patent, trademark, trade secret or copyright;
- disable, overly burden, impair, or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Website (e.g., a denial of service attack);
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Website or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code;
- publish, market, advertise or in any way distribute the Content without our prior written consent;
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- use the Website for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service; or
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do the above.
5. Ownership of the Website
- All right, title and interest, including intellectual property rights, in and to the Website and the Content, and any updates, adaptation, translation, customization or derivative works of or to the Website or the Content, will remain the sole property of us (or our third-party partners or licensors, if applicable).
- The Website and all other materials provided by us in connection with the Website, including the Content, are protected by copyright in Canada, the United States and elsewhere in the world pursuant to the Berne Convention. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, publishing, posting, transmitting, distributing, creating derivative works from, decompiling, transferring or selling any part of the Website or the Content.
- Any trademarks, names, graphics, logos or other identifying marks appearing on the Website or in the Content are the exclusive property of us (or our third-party partners or licensors, as applicable) and may not be used in any manner without our express written consent.
6. Communications Not Confidential; Malicious Code and Security
We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made to you through the Website or Services. We do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of the Website. The downloading and viewing of Content is done at your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant that the Website is compatible with your computer system or that the Website, or any links from the Website, will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
7. Third Party Content, Platforms, Websites or Services
8. General Disclaimer
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE THAT THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, ALONG WITH OUR TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “WISE TRUST PARTIES”), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR COLLATERAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, INTEGRATION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT ARE OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WISE TRUST PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
9. Limitation of Liability
11. Term and Termination; Survival
12. General Provisions
WISE Trust Pension Contact Centre
130 King Street West
Suite 1500, P.O. Box 424
Toronto, ON M5X 1E3